語文基礎臺詞

阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞

本文已影響 3.02W人 

阿甘正傳英文臺詞有哪些呢?今天小編爲大家準備了關於阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞,希望大家喜歡!

阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞

  阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞

你好。我叫福爾斯,福爾斯·甘====Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.

要吃巧克力嗎?====Do you want a chocolate?

我能吃掉上百萬塊巧克力===I could eat about a million and a half of these.

我媽媽常說====My mama always said

人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力====Life was like a box of chocolates.

你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種====You never know what you're going to get.

那雙鞋子一定很舒適====Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿這樣的鞋子你可以走上一整天====I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that

腳都不會痛====and not feel a thing.

我希望能有一雙這樣的鞋子====I wish I had shoes like that.

其實我的腳很痛====My feet hurt.

媽媽常說要想知道一個人的很多事情====Mama always said there's an awful lot

只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道====you can tell about a person by their shoes.

他會往哪裏走====Where they're going,

他住在哪裏====where they've been.

我穿過很多雙鞋子====I've worn lots of shoes.

如果我仔細想的話====I bet if I think about it real hard

我能記得我第一雙鞋子的模樣====I could remember my first pair of shoes.

媽媽說它會帶我到任何地方====Mama said they'd take me anywhere.

她說它是雙魔鞋====She said they was my magic shoes.

好的,福爾斯,張開雙眼====All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.

你走幾步看看====Let's take a little walk around.

感覺如何?====How do those feel?

他的雙腿很強壯,甘太太====His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump,

是我見過最強壯的====as strong as I've ever seen.

但是他的背象政客一樣彎====But his back's as crooked as a politician.

但我們會讓他再直起來,對吧?====But we're going to straighten him right up,aren't we,Forrest?

福爾斯!====Forrest!

我剛出世時====Now,when I was a baby,

媽媽用了一位內戰英雄的名字爲我取名====Mama named me after the great Civil War hero

內森貝·弗福爾斯將軍====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

內森貝·弗福爾斯將軍====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

她說我們有點親戚關係====She said we was related to him in some way.

他做過的事情是:====What he did was,

建立了一個俱樂部叫三K黨====he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.

他們全披着長袍和牀單====They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets

看來像一羣鬼====and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.

他們還在馬上也披了牀單四處跑====They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.

不管怎樣,這就是我名字的由來:福爾斯·甘====And,anyway,that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.

媽媽說這名字是提醒我====Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me

我們會經常做一些====that sometimes we all do things that,well,

並沒有意義的事情====that just don't make no sense.

向這邊!====This way. Hold on. Ugh!

好了====All right.

你們在看什麼?====What are y'all staring at?

從來沒有見過====Haven't you ever seen

小孩子戴腳撐的嗎?====a little boy with braces on his legs before?

不要管其它人====Don't ever let anybody

說他們比你強,福雷斯====tell you they're better than you,Forrest.

如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話====If God intended everybody to be the same,

他會給每人一雙腳撐====he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

媽媽總有辦法讓我明白她的意思====Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

我們住在17號公路附近====We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,

距離亞拉巴馬州綠茵鎮約半哩====about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama.

這個地方屬於綠茵縣====That's in the county of Greenbow.

我們的房子來自媽媽的家族====Our house had been in Mama's family

從她爺爺的爺爺的爺爺傳下來的====since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa

他大概在一千年前飄洋過海來這裏====had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.

房子只有我和媽媽住====Since it was just me and Mama

我們有好多空房間====and we had all these empty rooms,

媽媽將這些空房出租====Mama decided to let those rooms out,

給路過的人住====mostly to people passing through,

比如從莫比鎮、或蒙哥馬利鎮來的人====Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that.

我和媽媽靠這個掙到錢====That's how me and Mama got money.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀