語文基礎臺詞

阿甘正經典臺詞

本文已影響 1.07W人 

《阿甘正傳》(Forrest Gump),是一部根據同名小說改編的美國電影,小說作者溫斯頓·格盧姆(Winston Groom),電影榮獲1995年奧斯卡最佳影片獎、奧斯卡最佳男主角獎、奧斯卡最佳導演獎等6項大獎。下面小編爲你整理了阿甘正經典臺詞,希望能幫到你!

阿甘正經典臺詞

1 他也許是最笨的混小子,但肯定跑得最快。

2 It has become an irreversible fact that we did become friends as the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence.

從現在開始我們就是一分鐘的朋友,這是事實,你改變不了,因爲已經過去了。

3 Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you’re gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嚐到哪種滋味.爲什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因爲在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標誌。只能拆開放在嘴裏,品嚐了之後才知道箇中滋味。

4 we all have a destiny ing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

5 I want to go home.

我想回家。

6 媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。

7 我不知道我爲何愛你,可我就是愛你。我不知道我爲何哭泣,可我就是哭泣。我只知道我知道………很痛。我不知道我爲何愛你,可我就是愛你。

8 我分辨不出哪裏是天空開始的地方,哪裏是地面開始的地方。那麼美。

9 Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10 If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這裏。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第2張

11 There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。

12 珍妮問阿甘:爲什麼對我這麼好?阿甘說:你是我的女友。珍妮說:我永遠是你的女友。

13 mirackes happen every day.

奇蹟每天都會發生。

14 It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

15 Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第3張

阿甘正傳經典臺詞語錄對白彙總(中英文對照)_總有一句話觸動你的心

16 年輕人的記憶真差;我居然想不起我的誕生;我想不起我第一份聖誕節禮物;也記不起頭一次野餐是何時;卻記得第一次聽到的最美的聲音。

17 You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

18 Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有爲將來打算過呢?

19 I want to reach people on a personal level.

我要打動人們的心靈。

20 i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny。

我不知道什麼是愛,但我愛你,珍妮。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第4張

21 That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

這是我聽過最好的答案。——阿甘正傳經典語錄

22 I am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

23 Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

24 Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 3 P.M. of April 16th, 1960, the transientperiod that you were with me.

一九六零年四月十六號下午三點之前的一分鐘你和我在一起,因爲你我會記住這一分鐘。

25 If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這裏。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第5張

26 I dont know if we each have a destiny ,or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze ,but I think may be it's both.

我不知道我門每個人是否都有各自的命運,或者只是隨意的在風中飄逝但我想或許那都是對的。

27 Forrest,run,run...

阿甘,快跑,快跑......

28 I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

29 從現在開始我們就是一分鐘的朋友,這是事實,你改變不了,因爲已經過去了。

30 I've heard tell of the existence of a legless bird in the real world. A constant flutter in the space above constitutes its whole trated with toil and strain, it just takes reposein the wind. Throughout countless nights and days, only once will its body brush the dust of the ground and that's the very time when it bids farewell to the world.

我聽別人說這世界上有一種鳥是沒有腳的,它只能夠一直的飛呀飛呀,飛累了就在風裏面睡覺,這種鳥一輩子只能下地一次,那一次就是它死亡的時候。

31 t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第6張

32 I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.

我不覺得人的心智成熟時越來越寬容,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

33 做傻事的纔是傻瓜。

34 life was like a box of never know what you are going to get.

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

35 It has become an irreversiblefact that we did become friendsas the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence.

從現在開始我們就是一分鐘的朋友,這是事實,你改變不了,因爲已經過去了。

36 If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝想要人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

37 I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第7張

38 Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解爲傻人有傻福。

39 You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

40 Since the one who gave me birth frustrated my pining for just a look at her face, my revenge was to leave without ever looking back.

我只不過想見見她,看看她的樣子,既然她不給我機會,我也一定不會給她機會。

41 There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。

42 jenny and me was like peas and carrots.

甄妮和我青梅竹馬。

43 A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。

44 When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我要走,你知道的,我就走。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第8張

45 I could not tell where heavens stopped and the earth 's so beautiful.

我分辨不出哪裏是天空開始的地方,哪裏是地面開始的地方。那麼美。

46 promise is a promise.

表示要守承諾。

47 媽媽常說要往前走得先忘掉過去

48 There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.

通過一個人的穿鞋,可以判斷一個人。他去過哪兒,將要去哪兒。

49 Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有爲將來打算過呢?

50 度假就是去別的地方 一去不回。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第9張

51 我只不過想見見她,看看她的樣子,既然她不給我機會,我也一定不會給她機會。

52 A promise is a promise.

要信守承諾。

53 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳掌。

54 Twilight is approaching, foreshadowing a nice day. What will the sunset be like has become another wonder of mine.

天開始亮了,今天的天氣看上去不錯,不知道今天的日落會是怎麼樣的呢?

55 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

56 Shit happens.

糟糕的事難免會發生。

阿甘正經典臺詞 第10張

57 You are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。——阿甘正傳經典臺詞

58 “你以後想成爲什麼樣的人?“ ”什麼意思,難道我以後就不能成爲我自己了嗎?“

59 there's only so much fortune a man really need and the rest is just for showing off.

人真正需要的財富只有一點點 其餘的都是用來炫耀。

60 Miracles happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀