語文基礎臺詞

聞香識女人經典對白臺詞大全

本文已影響 3.48W人 

導語:聞香識女人是1992年公映的美國電影。由阿爾·帕西諾、克里斯·奧唐納等主演。電影講述了一名預備學校的學生,爲一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手期間發生的故事。下面是語文迷小編收集整理的經典臺詞,希望大家喜歡。

聞香識女人經典對白臺詞大全

  聞香識女人經典對白:

香臀

肥沃豐饒的土地

心旌招展的旗幟

無論倫比登上人間天堂的階梯

女人…

能怎麼說呢?

誰創造她們的?

上帝真他媽是天才

秀髮

秀髮是最重要的部份

有沒有吧鼻子 埋在一堆雲鬢中…

然後希望就此睡去的經驗

還有香脣

輕輕黏上你的…

就像越過沙漠後

喝下的第一口美酒

乳房

大的、小的…

乳頭瞪着你 像祕密探照燈

還有腿… (經典臺詞 )

不管是不是符合黃金比例

或像二手貨的史坦威鋼琴

兩腿中間的…

正是通往天堂的護照

我得喝一杯

是的,西門先生

這世上只有兩字動聽…

陰部

你有沒有在聽?這可是智慧結晶

阿爾·帕西諾爲查理辯護那節的臺詞:

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist

(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,

and you are a liar.

(校長)你是一個騙子。

But not a snitch !

但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!

Excuse me ?

(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚

No, l don t think l will.

不,我不原諒你

Mr. Slade.

(校長)史雷德先生

This is such a crock of shit !

這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營

Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述

Mr. Simms doesn t want it.

西蒙先生不需要

He doesn t need to be labeled still worthy of being a Baird man.

他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作爲博德人”標誌

What the hell is that ?

這算什麼?

What is your motto here ?

你們的座右銘是什麼?

Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

anything short of that,we re gonna burn you at the stake ?

“否則,燒得你不見灰”?

Well, gentlemen,

好的,先生們…

when the shit hits the fan,some guys run

出紕漏時,有人逃離

and some guys stay.

有人留了下來

Here s Charlie facin the fire,and there s George hidin in big daddy s pocket.

查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裏

And what are you doin ?

結果你做什麼呢?

You re gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?

(校長)你講完了,史雷德?

No, l m just gettin warmed up.

不,我剛暖好身而已

l don t know who went to this place.

我不知道誰在這裏念過書

William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,

威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

William Tell, whoever.

威廉·鐵爾,等等

Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.

他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

lt s gone.

它已經逝去

You re buildin a rat ship here,

你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

a vessel for seagoin snitches.

一堆賣友求榮客者

And if you think you re preparin these minnows for manhood,

如果你以爲在鍛鍊蝦兵成龍頭

you better think again,

你最好三思

because l say you are killin the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

因爲你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

What a sham.

真是恥辱

What kind of a show are you guys puttin on here today ?

你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?

l mean, the only class in this act is sittin next to me.

唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

l m here to tell you this boy s soul is intact.

我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

lt s know how l know ?

這是不容置疑的,爲什麼我知道?

Someone here, and l m not gonna say who,offered to buy it.

這裏的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他

Only Charlie here wasn t sellin .

但查理不爲所動

Sir, you re out of order.

(校長)先生,你太過份了

l show you out of order.

我告訴你什麼叫過份

You don t know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.

你不知道什麼纔是過分的,Trask先生

l d show you,but l m too old,l m too tired,too fuckin blind.

我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

lf l were the man l was five years ago, l d take a flamethrower to this place !

如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

Out of order ? Who the hell you think you re talkin to ?

過分?你以爲你在跟誰說話?

l ve been around,you know ?

我是見過世面的,明白嗎?

There was a time l could see.

曾經我還看得見

And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,

我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這裏的人還要年輕

their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.

臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷

But there is nothin like the sight of an amputated spirit.

那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕

There is no prosthetic for that.

靈魂沒有義肢!

You think you re merely sendin this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,

你以爲你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

but l say you are executin his soul !

我說你是處死了他的靈魂

And why ?

爲什麼?

Because he s not a Baird man.

因爲他不是一個博德人

Baird hurt this boy,

博德人,你傷害了這個男孩

you re gonna be Baird bums,

你就是博德孬種

the lot of you.

你們全是

And, Harry, Jimmy,

而哈瑞,吉米,博德

Trent, wherever you are out there,

特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裏…

fuck you too !

也去你媽的!

Stand down, Mr. Slade !

(校長)坐下,史雷得先生

l m not finished.

我還沒講完

As l came in here,l heard those words: cradle of leadership.

來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼

Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,

嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

and it has fallen here.

它已經在這裏垮掉了,

lt has fallen.

已經垮了

Makers of men,creators of leaders.

人類製造者,領袖創造家

Be careful what kind of leaders you re producin here.

當心你創造的是哪種領袖

l don t know if Charlie s silence here today is right or wrong;

我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

l m not a judge or jury.

我不是法官或者陪審團

But l can tell you this:

但我可以告訴你

he won t sell anybody out to buy his future !

他絕不會出賣別人以求前程

And that, my friends,is called integrity.

而這,朋友們,就叫正直

That s called courage.

這就叫勇氣

Now that s the stuff leaders should be made of.

那纔是創造領袖的原料

Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.

如今我走到人生十字路口

l always knew what the right path was.

我總是知道哪條路是對的

Without exception, l knew,

毫無例外,我知道

but l never took know why ?

但我從不走,爲什麼?

lt was too damn hard.

因爲媽的太難了

Now here s s come to the crossroads.

而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口

He has chosen a path.

他選擇了一條路

lt s the right path.

這是一條正確的路

lt s a path made of principle that leads to character.

這是一條原則,通往個性之道

Let him continue on his journey.

讓他繼續他的行程吧

You hold this boy s future in your hands, Committee.

這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們

lt s a valuable future,

絕對是有價值的前途

believe me.

相信我

Don t destroy ect it.

別毀了它,保護它

Embrace it.

擁抱它

lt s gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.

有一天您會引以爲毫的,我向你保證

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章