語文基礎臺詞

阿甘正傳英語經典臺詞70句

本文已影響 1.46W人 

在學習、工作生活中,能夠利用到臺詞的場合越來越多,臺詞是戲劇表演中角色所說的話語。還苦於找不到好的臺詞?以下是小編精心整理的阿甘正傳英語經典臺詞,歡迎大家借鑑與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。

阿甘正傳英語經典臺詞70句

1、From that day on, if I want to go somewhere, I run.從那天起,如果我要去什麼地方,我跑着去。——《阿甘正傳》

2、Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.

3、Must be able to look back on the past and sigh: at least I didnt live a mediocre life.一定要能在回首前塵時感嘆:至少我沒有庸庸碌碌過一生。——《阿甘正傳》

4、You should do your best with what God has given.你要憑着上帝所給予的做到最好。——《阿甘正傳》

5、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where theyre going. Where theyve been.

6、The key to playing table tennis is never to look away from the ball no matter what happens.打乒乓球的關鍵是,無論發生什麼,永遠不要把目光離開球。——《阿甘正傳》

7、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.只要你需要,我就永遠在這裏。《阿甘正傳》

8、Days are like turtles. I almost think time is flowing backwards.日子猶如龜行,我幾乎以爲時間在倒流。——《阿甘正傳》

9、Ill be here as long as you need it. Im not smart, but I know what love is.只要你需要,我就在這裏。我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。——《阿甘正傳》

10、There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.

11、If you need anything, please let me know. Im not far from you.如果有什麼需要,請告訴我,我就在離你不遠的地方。——《阿甘正傳》

12、My mother said that I dont need too much property. I cant use much by myself. The extra money is just for showing off.媽媽說過財產不用太多,一個人用不了多少,多餘的錢只是用來炫耀。——《阿甘正傳》

13、My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what youre going to get.

14、You can know a lot about others through their shoes.通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。——《阿甘正傳》

15、If God wants everyone to be the same, he will give everyone a pair of feet.如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳掌。——《阿甘正傳》

16、If you are in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run away and run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。——《阿甘正傳》

17、Only when you forget the past can you move on.你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。——《阿甘正傳》

18、They just dont believe that some people run for nothing.他們就是不相信,有些人跑步什麼都不爲。——《阿甘正傳》

19、Death is only a part of life, which we are destined to face. I dont know, but Im destined to be your mother, so Ill try my best.死亡只是生命的一部分,是我們註定要面對的,我不知道,但我註定要做你的媽媽,我就盡力做好。——《阿甘正傳》

20、I believe you will control your destiny and do your best with what God has given you.我相信你會把握你的命運,你要憑藉上帝賦予你的做到最好。——《阿甘正傳》

21、My mother always told me that there will be miracles every day. Some people dont agree, but its true.媽媽總是對我說,每天都會有奇蹟。有些人並不認同,但這是真的。——《阿甘正傳》

22、生活就像巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼味道。

23、The road ahead is boundless. All you can do is believe in yourself unconditionally, and then play with your life.前路茫茫,你能做的,就是無條件地相信自己,然後去玩命。——《阿甘正傳》

24、Although everyone says Im stupid, I dont know love.雖然所有人都說我蠢,但我並不是不懂愛。——《阿甘正傳》

25、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you re gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》

26、Only those who do stupid things are fools.只有做傻事的人才是傻子。——《阿甘正傳》

27、Bad things happen.糟糕的事難免會發生。——《阿甘正傳》

28、You almost succeeded, but youre not strong enough. If you succeeded, you wouldnt be here.你差點就成功了,但你不夠堅強。如果你成功了就不會出現在這兒了。——《阿甘正傳》

29、Dont let others say they are better than you. If God wants everyone to be the same, he will give everyone a double leg support.不要讓別人說他們比你強,如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳支架。——《阿甘正傳》

30、你得丟開以往的事,才能不斷繼續前進。

31、The only constant in the world is change. You cant wait until everything is ready.這世界唯一的不變就是變,你不能等到一切準備就緒再出發。——《阿甘正傳》

32、Dont let others say that he is better than you. If God wants people to be equal, he will give us all leg hoops.別讓別人說他比你強,如果上帝的旨意要人平等,他會給我們所有人腿箍。——《阿甘正傳》

33、If theres anything you need , I wont be far away .

34、我只是個可憐的白癡,如今我卻得照顧全人類。

35、Everyone knows that this is not true, but my mother says it is just a white lie and it wont hurt anyone.誰都知道這不是真話,但媽媽說它只是一個善意的謊言,它不會傷害任何人。——《阿甘正傳》

36、Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what youre gonna get. 人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼味道。

37、I dont know whether we all have our own destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe there are both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.我不知道我們是否都有各自的命運,抑或只是像風一樣一切都是偶然。但我想也許兩面都有,也許兩面會同時發生。——《阿甘正傳》

38、There is only so much wealth that people really need, and the rest is just for showing off.人真正需要的財富只有那麼一些,剩下的只不過是用來炫耀罷了。——《阿甘正傳》

39、他們說這樣的傷口價值百萬,但那些錢大概是被軍隊留着了,因爲那一百萬我至今連半毛錢也沒看見。

40、I want to be a bird so that I can fly away from here.我想成爲一隻鳥,這樣我可以飛,遠遠的離開這裏。——《阿甘正傳》

41、Im just a poor idiot, but now I have to take care of all mankind.我只是個可憐的白癡,如今我卻得照顧全人類。——《阿甘正傳》

42、Im not smart, but I know what love is.我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。——《阿甘正傳》

43、You have got to putthe past behind you before you can move on.放下累贅,持續前進。

44、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

45、If you are ever introuble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

46、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.它讓我如魚得水。

47、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

48、Have you given any thought to your future?

49、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move onWhere theyre going.

50、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

51、A promise is a promise When I got hungry, I ate.

52、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.我是個信守承諾的人。

53、You are no different than anybody else is.

54、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest.

55、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

56、Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解爲傻人有傻福)

57、Miracles happen every day. (奇蹟每天都在發生)

58、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

59、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有爲將來打算過呢)

60、You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

61、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

62、It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

63、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

64、I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

65、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩)

66、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料

67、Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解爲傻人有傻福

68、Miracles happen every day. 奇蹟每天都在發生

69、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離

70、Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有爲將來打算過呢

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀